Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
As an Environmental manager you will be responsible for overseeing the environmental performance of our organizations and for developing, implementing and monitoring environmental strategies that promote sustainable development.
- developing schemes for recycling, pollution reduction and pollution prevention
- managing environmental strategy budgets
- liaising with internal staff including senior managers and directors
- providing environmental training to staff at all levels
- overseeing the use of all resources within organizations
- implementing environmental policies and practices
- managing a team of technical, scientific and engineering staff
- writing plans and reports
- ensuring compliance with environmental legislation
- auditing, analyzing and collating environmental performance data and reporting information to internal staff, clients and regulatory bodies
- producing educational resources
- liaising with regulatory bodies such as the Environment Agency.
- keeping up to date with changes in environmental legislation and initiatives.
, Project Management
Applicant must possess a degree (B.SC OR HND) in this related field
Applicant must have 5-7 years of experience
Applicant with other related certification or qualification has an added advantage
The Applicant Must Be Residing in Lagos
HOW TO APPLY
●All applicant should forward their detailed resume to plantinumoutsourcingresources @gmail.com or to the comment box provided for urgent recruitment by the human resource manager .
●Applicant can also Send their name, qualification, position applying for and their mobile phone number to the message box within Four(4) weeks from the date of this online publication .