- Environmental health officers monitor, maintain and protect environmental and health standards according to current legislation
Key Aims and Objectives:
- Ensure that all working on site do not pollute the environment.
- Enforce Company policies and procedures
- Ensure that best environmental practice is carried out by contractors and organizations.
- Prepare and present environmental compliance training to contractors / operators
- Carry out sampling, testing and analysis related to all environmental monitoring plans.
- Produce and issue reports and non-conformance notices to Management, contractors and operators.
- Help to achieve a higher level of environmental conformance across the island by contractors and operators