• You will be responsible for implementing the Global Environmental Management Systems across the region by providing technical assistance, identifying areas for improvement and delivering projects.
• Through collaboration with the regional leadership teams, you will help identify risks and establish controls of environmental sustainability. This includes auditing utilities and energy usage across sites, (I.e water, fuel, machinery, energy etc) recommending best practise & improvement projects and then delivering the projects to reflect the savings and benefits to the business.
• You will provide expertise for sustainability and compliance to other functions in the business and work cross functionally to achieve targets and goals.
• Participation in the company's Environmental standards and monitor new Environmental trends in legislation and policy
• Identify strategies to reduce energy and water consumption in key sites
• Produce audits focusing on Environmental Compliance and Sustainability
• You will help to promote a positive Environmental Sustainability culture across the region through awareness, communications and initiatives.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Environmental Manager with significant exposure and track record in working in environmental compliance management across multiple sites. This experience will ideally have been gained in an FMCG or similar manufacturing environments and you will be familiar with the implementation of Environmental Management Systems and rolling these out across regions. You should be comfortable dealing with multi cultural and diverse workforces, have excellent presentation and communication skills and have a high integrity and commitment to Environmental performance. There will be an expectation to travel with this role and this will contribute around 70% of the role.
We are looking for ambitious enthusiastic and committed people to join one of the world's leading companies who can offer excellent career growth and potential globally.