The primary purpose of the role is to be the Emerson Process Management cross business unit specialist to support the promotion of and implementation of Wireless in each of the Middle East & Africa regions.
• Establish links with all business units within their region to promote Wireless.
• Drive the Marketing of Wireless within the region through presentations, demonstrations and customer site visits.
• Developing a Wireless business plan for the region to achieve budgets and goals.
• Maintain a Sales Pursuits and Orders list to support the financial accounting process (POR).
• Participate in Project Pursuit processes to drive wireless sales in major projects, entity and destination.
• Liaise with all business units for coordinated sales demonstrations of their products.
• Identify application and market opportunities to develop solutions and tools to win business.
• Possess a comprehensive understanding of the technology and applications for Wireless Field networks and Wireless Plant Networks.
• Drive the vendor approval process where applicable for Wireless with business units support for new products.
• Ensure Country Telecommunications Regulations are addressed for new products, as applicable.
• Deliver training / education to local business partners as required ensuring the highest level of satisfaction at all customers.
• Maintain a current database of all customer contacts.
• Build positive relationships with customers that will generate future sales and repeat business.
• Support existing accounts and account leaders to grow the wireless business and identify new wireless business opportunities and accounts in the region.
• Maintain a database of wireless installations for the purpose of expanding Cross Business Unit sales and references.
• Maintain and communicate knowledge of competitive strategies.
• Provide product feedback and sales information to help define the product roadmap and sales strategy.
• Drive new product introductions and training.
• Qualified to degree level in an engineering discipline or equivalent experience in industry
• Overall five years of experience, three years of which should be in a technical capacity
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Customer focused
• Experience in Wireless Technology, Networking or Systems would be an advantage
• Willingness to travel throughout the Region