We are looking for candidates who have experience of design, implementation and optimization of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) packages like SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics and others, to support some of our post deal services such as post merger integration and carve-out/ separation.
Who are we?
IT Transaction Services (ITTS), part of the Operational Transactions Services (OTS) group, advise and support clients through the complete deal life-cycle providing a range of sell-side and buy-side IT services to corporate firms and private equity clients. Services range from complex IT due diligence, post merger integration, carve-out/ separation, post deal value enhancement through to corporate restructuring.
Our team is made up of senior technical professionals, comprising ex-industry CIO and CTO and technical consultants (e.g. Accenture, IBM). We have deep technical and industry experience, ability to design and implement complex solutions end-to-end. We take ownership of complex transactions, drive change at pace and deliver against challenging timelines. We bring independence, financial, commercial and transaction acumen, to fast-track integration & carve-out and deliver the transaction value.
- Take accountability for the end-to-end design and implementation of the technical solution, managing the inter-dependencies across all work-streams.
- Roll your sleeves up, take ownership of the problem, engage with all business stakeholders and manage in-house teams to deliver the change.
- Manage the programme holistically or lead key work-streams and leverage incumbent vendors to execute discrete work packages (e.g. install hardware or configure systems).
- Bring a pragmatic approach with early visibility of key decisions to maintain pace and mitigate risk.
- Support OTS project teams and clients through agreed upon phases of the ERP project governance, requirements definition, vendor selection, risk analysis, customization, testing, data transformation, training and rollout of a client's project lifecycle.
- Provide broad functional knowledge of key SAP business modules such as FI/CO, MM, PP, SD, SCM, BI or Oracle E-Business Suite / Microsoft Dynamics equivalents.
- Experience of general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchasing, projects, fixed assets and other ERP systems features is key.
- ERP data services including database technology and data warehousing features and functionality.
- Business intelligence product features/functionality and reporting solutions.
- Work with a team of technology professionals through all phases of the technology lifecycle, including requirements definition, architecture design, conversion and testing.
- Interact and communicate effectively with finance and technology management executives.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- A bachelor's degree and approximately 10-15 years of related work experience.
- A degree in computer science, engineering, accounting, finance or a related field (MBA or MS degree preferred).
- Prefer approximately 5-10 years of experience working with ERP based systems (SAP, Oracle or Microsoft Dynamics) having hands-on experience of design, solution blueprinting, development / configuration, testing and deploying enterprise solutions.
- Prior consulting industry experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating enterprise business processes with technology skills.
- Ability and comfort level researching client inquiries and emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices, and new technologies.
The successful candidate must also be willing and able to travel 70-90% of a work schedule.