This newly created role is to provide strategic alignment and focus to the ERP Business Transformation Program including the development of a standardized global services organisation utilizing best practice business processes, for implementation by Etihad and its subsidiaries.
- Ensure the program remains focused on a set of defined strategic objectives
- Responsible for influencing senior management in a strategic manner
- Ensure the program is benefit driven and ensure governance is adhered to in the delivery of this program
- Works with the all areas to set the ERP Business Transformation direction and goals in alignment with the desired state of overall business architecture (conforming to best practice) and strategy
- Works closely with the Procurement, Finance, HR, IT, corporate strategy and business transformation teams to develop standardized global business processes with a focus on shared services
- Directs the cross-functional implementation team that is responsible for the configuration, testing, and validation of the ERP business transformation program along with system deployment activities across Etihad and in the relevant subsidiaries
- Provides vendor management for ERP business transformation program consulting partners and helps negotiate cost effective contracts and agreements
- Responsible for ERP business transformation program delivery communications, organizational change management and the quality of all project deliverables. Tracks and reports on project related activities to the project sponsor, steering committee and other stakeholders
- Plans and organizes the activities of the implementation team, including providing guidance, communication, and direction to the ERP business transformation team
- Manages the financials for the ERP business transformation delivery program, including planning, forecasting, and variance analysis for capital and expense budgets
- Develops and executes plans to educate and train the user community on ERP related topics and applications
- Ensures that deployed systems comply with all applicable GxP, legal, and fiduciary policies, practices and requirements.
- Ensures that processes are developed and implemented to effectively transition post-implementation support activities to the ERP operational and account management team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related field
- 10+ years’ experience in managing ERP business transformation projects and teams in a global environment. Three to five years of leadership responsibility managing cross functional teams
- Managed at least one successful ERP implementation in a regulated environment
- Experienced in driving best practice outcomes
- Leads and directs team members in line with the goals of the ERP business transformation program. Encourages and facilitates cooperation, results orientation and collaboration amongst the team
- Excellent program management skills, with demonstrated track record of applying PM principles, practices and techniques.
- Sets and accomplishes challenging goals by leveraging team resources effectively. Takes calculated risks to achieve desired results
- Able to assess and develop strategies for achieving the needs of the user community. Seeks information about and identifies opportunities to support and enhance critical business functions and processes through ERP. Defines and manages user expectations. Matches business requirements to new or existing products and services
- Solicits information on enterprise direction, goals and the industry to determine how ERP can add value to the organization. Makes recommendations linked to the organization's strategy and financial goals
- Identifies, documents, and monitors key business processes within the scope of ERP business transformation program needed to achieve successful business results. Analyzes, maps and documents