This role can be based within our CS teams in either Cork (Ireland) Edinburgh (United Kingdom), Cagliari (Italy) Luxembourg or Regensburg (Germany)
- Responsible for delivery and creation of EU network optimization capacity and staffing models for 1-4 year window. Provide guidance and scenario models to CS Management team on Capacity outlook going forward
- Support capacity & operations planning for all EU CS operations
- Investigate action plans where the projected seating needs exceed the capacity at CS sites
- Owner and driver of CS short term and long term forecasting of contacts and staff planning for the business
- Lead weekly head-count and contact forecast planning meeting with CS Management team
- Produce Capacity planning metrics on a daily, weekly, monthly basis including the identification of changes in operational performance to planned goals.
- Responsible for completing dive deeps and complex analysis to understand variances to planned metrics.
- Responsible for the maintenance and updating of a number key monthly CS metric bridges.
- Drive and deliver CS bi-yearly operational planning process, addressing and identifying risks and opportunities for CS
- Evaluate and implement opportunities for improving forecast accuracy and automation of the forecasting process
- Collaborate closely with US teams for adaptation and creation of reporting, forecasting and staffing model.
- Apply and share best practices from and with US counterparts
- Work with the Finance and CS to develop and generate operational targets and participate in the planning effort
- Work in a cross-functional environment, and maintain strong communication processes to ensure smooth and efficient flow of accurate information across EU and wider teams
- Produce regular reports and analysis. Write systems queries to gather historical data, and perform data-mining and analysis using tools including MS Excel, MS Access, Cognos and MySQL to identify trends and develop forecasts, as well as identify opportunities for contact reductions and improvements.
- Proficiency with quantitative analysis and database skills required. Experience in analysis and modelling of business processes
- Ideas-driven and creative in finding solutions/ designing improved methods, systems and processes
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and high capability for data mining and analytical work
- High level of flexibility and enthusiasm for continuous innovation
- Strong bias for action and ability to prioritize with a hands-on attitude
- Strong ability to interpret and draw conclusions from data
- Technical Expertise- in-depth knowledge of planning and analysis tools; solution driven approach to system and process; advanced computer literacy. (MS Excel, MS Access/other Database, proficiency in SQL and MySQL database set-up)