As the European Sales Director, you will be responsible for leading, managing and motivating a sales team to maximise sales of our products across Europe and exceed revenue targets.
Developing new business, you will undertake commercial negotiations and make engaging presentations and pitches to prospective customers. You'll take full ownership of the development and execution of an effective new business sales strategy and act as a role model for junior members of the company.
Your other duties will include:
- Managing the sales pipeline
- Identifying new product development opportunities
- Introducing sales management methods and tools to the team
- Contributing to our client's overall business strategy
- A proven track record of sales
- Broad sector experience, including some retail or financial services experience
- Data product or CRM consultancy experience
As the European Sales Director, you must possess exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills. Ambitious and driven, you must have the ability to inspire, guide and motivate a team and manage a challenging workload effectively in a fast-paced environment.