- Events Services
- Minimum Qualification
- Required Experience
- 1 - 3 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- To be the main point of contact for the client and the entire event operation (Including banquet, accounting, technical, audio-visual, room division and kitchen).
- Communicate effectively with all department within the hotel who will be involved in carrying out the needs of a group/guests.
- Coordinating with other departments the needs of a group which will directly affect that department (i.e amenities, arrival/departure time, deliveries, special meal requirements).
- Maintaining the policies set forth in the group sales contract (i.e deposits, cut off dates, attrition, rooming lists, billing instructions).
- Negotiate with clients to achieve maximum revenue/profit potential while satisfying client needs.
- Having the ability to develop creative and attractive menu presentation for potential clients.
- Conducting tours of the property with meeting planner and potential clients.
- Being able to demonstrate a very good working knowledge of Standard Operation Procedure, standard set-ups, floor plans and menus.
- Prepare all event documentation, that is, BEO's Group Information Sheet, Event Amendments etc.
- Ensure all information in Delphi is accurate.
- Being able to make suggestions to management for the improvement of operational procedures and improvement of customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring that the necessary forms are filled out and signed off and all arrangements have been made before entertaining clients at the resort.
- Being able to familiar with Banquet service standards to better sell the facilities of the hotel.
- Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned by the Director of Conference and Incentive.
- High school diploma or higher education in related field.
Minimum 1 years experience in Conference and Incentive or Sales within hotel conference centre environment.
Proficiency in computer software systems such as MS Office and Delphi.
Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.