Qualifications & Experience
Tomorrow you could be living in dynamic Dubai and earning a tax-free salary with global benefits. Starting with two aircraft and a handful of enthusiastic people, we have grown at a phenomenal rate. We are now one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, flying to over 125 destinations across 6 continents. We are looking for people to join our global family of over 54,000 people from 160 nationalities across a diverse range of disciplines. If you are a high performer, seeking unparalleled career opportunities, join the Emirates team and help us create the future of travel. We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund. It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1= Dh3.66. Besides travel benefits normally associated with an airline, more information on employee benefits is available within the 'Working Here' section of this site. By viewing the 'Dubai Lifestyle' section in the site you can also consider the benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) with a specialisation in Marketing & Media Communications or Business with a specialisation in Marketing
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within a Corporate environment handling events and exhibitions or working with an Event Management agency would be essential.
- Must be able to project manage simultaneous events and exhibitions and prioritise objectively as per agreed Brand guidelines.
- Must possess an ability to work well under pressure to meet stringent deadlines across a wide range of time zones
- The jobholder should have a good working knowledge of standard Microsoft Office packages.
- The jobholder must be an excellent communicator and negotiator
- •Must be able to travel for business as and when required, even at short notice.