Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the CEO in providing measurable variables for all the strategic goals of senior management; and track those variables on a monthly basis.
- Analyze reports received from functional areas, compare actual results versus budget, highlight the main gaps, analyze the possible causes for deviations, and suggest corrective actions.
- Develop a monthly balanced scorecard report that analyzes the factors driving the evolution of the big 5 indicators and establishes correlations between those factors.
- Develop economic and operational models for a variety of processes and projects: define resources, outputs, ratios, and run what if scenarios.
- Develop and update business models for each product, and for each delivery channel: standard branch, light branch, POS Agent.
- Analyze expenses on a monthly basis, identify productivity opportunities, and suggest measures to increase savings versus budget.
- Draft a variety of documents including: minutes, job descriptions for new positions, etc.
- Help the CEO prepare PowerPoint presentations on several business topics. Be able to draft a presentation by combining limited oral instructions from its supervisor, the background business knowledge, and the access to the different business reports and his/her analytical skills.
- Support the CEO in his medium and long term planning activities.