- Compiles and reviews reports detailing performance indicators, sales trends, and other sales data related analysis.
- Supports day-to-day post-sales order transactions (e.g., credits, returns, order entry) and reporting of customer issues, including resolution of basic issues; handles a limited number of highly complex customer accounts.
- Collaborates with other departments and support groups (e.g., internal sales, audit, operational support, delivery) to resolve routine to moderately complex issues.
- Ensures resolution of order management issues for all product lines using specialized subject matter knowledge and is a subject matter expert to other departments (e.g., testing new systems to ensure order management system works correctly).
- Handles a limited number of customer accounts that are highly complex with strategic importance.
- Supports solutions that impact other departments.
- Facilitates compliance requirements.
- Schedules and supervises executive appointments, meetings & events.
- Ensures key office logistics and maintains records.