Support the Career Development Center with day to day operations undertaking administrative and functional duties.
New York University Abu Dhabi seeks to appoint an Executive Assistant for the Career Development Center (CDC) office. The successful candidate will provide a broad range of administrative and clerical support to the department, this includes maintaining calendars and schedules, acting as the first point of contact for visitors and making travel arrangements when required.
The Executive Assistant will be expected to comply with all policies established by NYUAD and the Career Development Center; s/he will provide seamless administrative support in accordance with these policies.
Education requirements (essential)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline
Experience requirements (essential)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- 2 - 4 years in a comparable position, preferably in international education with college students, or alternatively with an established international company, private organization, or governmental body operating in the UAE
- Advanced data management skills; ability to use and adapt spreadsheet software for accounting
- Ability to prioritize and to handle multiple projects on tight deadlines, organized work habits, consistent accuracy, and attentiveness to detail