Structure, draft and vet complex commercial/property agreements and other legal documents.
• Provide assistance to the Managing Partner in analyzing, responding and sending out communications to clients (property managers).
• Manage the daily administration of the Managing Partner’s Office.
• Manage sensitive matters and information.
• Coordinate internal and external correspondence and communication relating to all business interests.
• Coordinate the development of periodic activity reports relating to all projects and business interests and bring them to the Managing Partner’s attention.
• Develop and maintain an efficient documentation and filing process.
• Ensure availability of resource requirements and work tools.
• Devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing.
• Maintain Managing Partner schedules, organize and attend meetings, etc.
• Very good understanding of CAC procedures and documentation.
• In-depth understanding of company management and secretarial duties.
• Working knowledge of processes of company registration.
• Ability to draft and vet complex commercial/property agreements with little or no supervision.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly organized and detail oriented individual with good reporting skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate when necessary.
• Integrity, honesty and proactiveness are very key values to our client.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (ideal candidate must already be called to the Nigerian Bar).
- Six (6) to ten (10) years’ work experience in legal practice.
- Experience in property and real estate law will be an added advantage.
- Experience in administrative support for a top management personnel of a reputable institution