As an Executive Assistant / Office Support Team Leader, you will be responsible for providing executive support to the International Technology Leader. You will also be tasked with the day-to-day leadership, performance and training of the European Office Support Team, who are responsible for assisting an executive level team in the fulfilment of their duties.
You will provide high quality assistance to the Technology Leader, including organising their travel, meeting and diary arrangements. Co-ordinating and managing the workload of the Office Support Team, you'll oversee tasks and assignments and provide pivotal guidance to ensure an optimised performance.
Additionally, in this varied and rewarding role, you will aid in the delivery of high level support to the European Technology and Business teams at all times.
Your other duties will include:
- Acting as an escalation point for support issues
- Monitoring the performance of the Office Support Team
- Organising and co-ordinating events, including annual goal setting and review sessions
- Experience in a senior level support role
- Experience as a team leader, with good leadership, delegation and coaching skills
- A proven track record of handling confidential and private information with integrity
- Strong Microsoft Outlook, FrontPage, Excel, Word & PowerPoint skills
As an Executive Assistant / Office Support Team Leader, you must possess excellent planning, organisation and communication skills. A born leader, you must also have a strong customer focus, superb motivational skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.