House of Tara international is a pioneer beauty and makeup company with a vision of becoming a globally respected company of African origin. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowerment, creating self-awareness as well as boosting self-esteem.
Due to its recent expansion drive, the following positions are now available.
* To provide comprehensive secretarial support and assistance to the managing director in the discharge of her duties
* To ensure that the Managing Director's decisions and instructions are properly carried out and communicated to the appropriate levels.
* Schedule appointments on behalf of the Managing director and ensuring that her meetings are held and records kept accordingly.
* Prepare memos, letters, and miscellaneous correspondence on behalf of the Managing Director.
* Log and distribute incoming messages to the Managing Director promptly.
* Receive and respond timely to correspondences.
* Manage the calendar of the Managing Director.
* Maintain and update files, take down minutes of meetings when necessary.
* Co-ordinate conference and travel arrangements, prepare itineraries and expense reports.
* Direct preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes, and resolutions for corporate meetings.
* Attend events and speaking engagements with the Managing Director as required, paying attention and taking down all necessary quotes.
* Update the Managing Director’s blog and face book page periodically.
* Be involved in general stock taking.
* Carry out any other activity as may be assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
Minimum of HND in relevant discipline
Must be fluent in French Language
1-3 years of experience
Experience with Social Media platforms