Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
· Relieve boss of administrative detail
· Provide secretariat support services to the Management Committee. Responsible for drawing up meeting agenda, recording minutes, and circulating minutes to management staff.
· File statutory returns at relevant agencies
· Actively develop and maintain working relationships across the organisation and with external stakeholders and participate in all corporate functions
· Manage the boss’s driver, informing him of daily programme and monitoring car maintenance costs.
· Engage in preliminary research as required
· Complete projects and special assignments, determine priorities, manage time, gain cooperation of others, monitor progress, problem-solve, and make adjustments to plans.
· Compose generic response and other correspondence for boss’s signature
· Administer incoming mail, email, and telephone contacts, prioritising actions, and identifying and undertaking related tasks proactively
· Arrange essential mail in priority action order for boss
· Daily review of all correspondence, digital or otherwise and reporting on actions taken
· Handle all internal and external inquiries within your capacity
· Handle social media interface and correspondence
· Route phone calls elsewhere as needed
· Do generic phone inquiries as needed
· Manage diary (official and social), coordinate and schedule appointments, meetings, and events (presentations, lectures, etc).
· Ensure daily reconciliation of diaries
· A good first degree or HND in a relevant field from a reputable institution
· Minimum of 1 - 3 years experience as Executive/Personal Assistant to a chief executive in a medium sized organisation or similar employment
Must be honest and hardworking
Able to stay late hours at times
Must have good oral and written communication and excellent interpersonal skills.