- Manage multiple projects as assigned by the MD
- Ensure statutory requirements are identified and met
- Maintain and develop systems, procedures and records in line with the organization’s policies and objectives
- Coordinates calendar, travel, meeting, and schedule arrangements for the MD, business partners, and customers
- Works closely with other team members to ensure the MD’s preparation for meetings, presentations or other engagements
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the MD's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Taking phone calls
- Maintaining personal and business files
- Corporate record keeping for multiple entities
- Supporting marketing and strategic planning activities
- Note taking and creating documentation
- Filing, storage and retrieval of business and personal activities
- Handles financial and accounting matters for the MD with confidentiality
- Prepares and sends business and private correspondence
- Coordinates operations of MD’s office including:
- Document preparation & control
- Internal communications
- General office maintenance to improve costs and effectiveness
- Carries out responsibilities with professionalism, respect for others, in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Efficient and smooth operation of MD’s office.
- 1-3 years experience.