- Provide a high level administrative support to the Managing Director in a proactive and effective manner.
- Managing an efficient diary system which requires a need to understand and take account of complex and competing demands/priorities/important engagements.
- Draft and produce documents, briefing papers, presentations, and responses to correspondence received by the Managing Director.
- Take minutes of meetings as required and prepare summarized draft minutes for Managing Director. Follow up actions on the Directors behalf.
- Work flexibly to support the Managing Director according to workload.
- Arranging travel and accomodation
- Managing and following up task lists
- Taking and acting upon telephone messages
- Receive visitors/clients on behalf of MD/CEO
- Any other duties as appropriate to the level of the post.