- Provide key support on special projects including research and analysis.
- Act as direct liaison between the CCO and all the business heads and manage communications between the CCO’s office and regional and division offices
- Attend weekly management meetings with the CCO and country Management Committee and ensure all minutes are circulated and filed in the appropriate systems.
- Organize and coordinate all meetings and events directly related to the CCO’s office including Board Meetings, Credit Committee Meetings, Staff Town hall Meetings and other related meetings.
- To assist the Public Affairs team in the planning and execution of all company events and act as back-up to the Public Affairs Officer
- Manage all internal and external visitors to the CCO’s office
- Coordinate and manage all administrative staff assigned to the CCO’s office
- Manage all logistics related to the CCO’s travel schedule including tickets and transportation
- Interact and associate seamlessly with senior executives and other high profile associates of the CCO
- Major contacts with all Group Heads, Citi Nigeria staff and Division/Regional office on a regular basis.
- Customers: Daily (Mostly by telephone and emails)
- Directors: Monthly and as often as the need arises
- Regulators: Frequently (correspondences, telephone calls etc)
- University Degree
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Relationship management and/or administration management experience will be an added advantage
- Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Sound communication and conflict management skills
- Ability to work independently and take on ad hoc projects.
- Ability to exercise discretion, multi-task and maintain confidentiality
- Willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities
- Confident and ability to deal persuasively with diverse personalities