SU/EA/001- Executive Assistant
Our Client, an IT based company located at Victoria Island Lagos, seeks the services of an Executive assistant.
Candidate must possess the following:
At least 5 years experience in the field
Within 27 -30 years
Candidate will be required to:
* Conserve executive's time by reading, researching, and routing
correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and
analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
* Maintain executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling
meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
* Represent the executive by attending meetings in the executive's
absence; speaking for the executive.
* Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping
* Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
* Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Prepare and/or edit internal and external letters, faxes, memos and
Administrative writing skills, reporting skill, Scheduling, microsoft office skills, Organization, time management, presentation skills, travel Logistics and excellent communication skill.
A minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND).
A results oriented and demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize workflow.
Interested candidates should send a copy of their CV to
email@example.com stating the job code and Job name as subject of
the mail. All applications must be sent on or before 10th March