- Provide efficient administrative support to the Head CIC Nigeria and maintain his daily diary.
- Logistics arrangements e.g. flight and hotel bookings required for all Head CIC’s trips
- First point of contact for all Group visitors –invitation letters, hotel and travel bookings
- Take charge of arrangements for team functions – meetings, trainings, conferences, group visits
- Prepare advances and reconciliations, utility claims and check invoices from external suppliers in preparation for payment.
- Raise requisitions for stationery and other requirements and ensure approval and delivery from appropriate quarters
- Manage fleet of pool cars for CIC
- Manage gift and entertainment register
- Liaise with appropriate support functions to ensure all team equipment-printers, scanners etc function smoothly
- Liaise with CIC Segment Heads for annual and periodic corporate gift request.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Handling all in and out correspondences for Corporate & Institutional Clients business.
• Establish and manage the department’s filing system
• Assist HCIC with administrative efficiency in the department
• Assist HCIC with personnel policy implementation.
• Collate competitive data analysis
• Responsible for service quality initiative in the department
• Maintain division’s correspondence file.
• Arrange all internal and external meetings for the HCIC.
• Custodian of all HCIC files.
• Ensure all deadlines are met and escalate exceptions.
• Maintain service metric and performance in the division
• Maintain file movement register
• Collate and manage the leave plan and handover process
• Ensure job objectives and descriptions are completely filed
• Any other assignment assigned by the HCIC
• Collation of service breakdown/enhancements and customer complaints
• Collate business unit survey
• Drive full implementation of agreed training plans
• Undertake relevant project implementation review as indicated by the HCIC
• SS&VM Liaison Officer
• Remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the bank’s effort in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to : identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to customers
University Degree with a minimum of a second class degree in any discipline -General high level of computer literacy -Good communication and interpersonal skills -Ability to use own initiatives -Attention to details In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.