Expected Areas of Competence
- Organizes and writes ideas in a compelling manner.
- Demonstrates agility by adapting continuously to changes as they occur.
- Sees changes as an opportunity to enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Able to multitask with complex problems and tasks.
- Exhibits a high level of productivity and commitment over an extended period of time.
- Able to anticipate needs of those supported and handle situations in their absence.
- Exhibits a willingness to assist and support others in spite of work demands.
- Is a true team player
- Takes accountability for work performed.
- Responsible for independently accomplishing diverse administrative tasks and activities
- Demonstrates excellent judgment, problem solving, verbal and written skills to effectively communicate with internal and external clients.
- Handles department and Company sensitive information with discretion to ensure confidentiality.
- Influences the formal and informal structure of the department to ensure business objectives are met.
- Delivers high-quality workmanship with attention to detail to ensure data/information accuracy and timeliness (i.e. SAP, T&E)
- Manages the office for an Executive including: calendar/meeting coordination, travel planning and expenses, correspondence and office administration.
- Demonstrates proficiency in computer software applications to improve administrative work measurements and departmental performance standards.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels of management and different cultures, develops relationships within the organization and learns the formal and informal organization structure to assist in goal achievement.
- Prioritizes multiple tasks to meet or exceed deadlines, while operating in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Effectively sets and adjusts priorities to effectively address changing business objectives.
- Works with minimal supervision, sets priorities, uses good initiative, follow-up and focuses on details.
- Continuously seeks opportunities for development and knowledge relating to the business as well as career enhancement.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve complex problems using excellent judgment.
- Ability to create scientific PowerPoint presentations with minimal direction.
- Understanding of effective communication/listening skills and how to impact/influence others.
- Understanding of business/functional structure, goals and priorities.
- Extensive administrative experience in a fast-paced, multi-task business environment utilizing administrative/clerical skills (e.g. Time & Attendance, SAP, Easy Req, calendaring, Microsoft applications, web-based supported applications, T&E, e-conferencing/meetings).
- Experience supporting, partnering, and influencing a range of culturally diverse people.
- Successful track record in administration and office organization which includes coordinating and handling projects.
- Successful track record in organizing major meetings and multiple events for operating units and corporate meetings.
- Experience in working with outside agencies and suppliers.
- Experience with working in cross-functional and multi-cultural teams.
- Knowledge of managing office technology.
- Project and time management skills supporting flexibility.
- Knowledge of computer software applications (e.g. spreadsheet, presentation, word processing).
- Excellent English language skills, Arabic and French desirable
- Independent management and support of a HQ office.
- Contact to regional and international management.
- Participation in regional meetings.
- Extension of responsibility through special projects.
- Acquire skills and profile to advance within administrative, marketing and organizational functions.