- Value businesses, shares or intellectual property as part of small team.
- Appreciate context in which valuation is required by gaining an understanding of the client's business issues.
- Gain a thorough understanding of target and its market.
- Researching sector and analysing companies operating therein.
- Formulating views on value.
- Producing written file note, letter, presentation or report and presenting conclusions to partner.
- Deliver valuation to time and to assignment budget and timetable.
- Contribute to broader E&Y business (especially TAS).
- Capture and share relevant knowledge from each assignment.
- Generate ideas to maximise assignment profitability.
- Supporting revenue generation initiatives.
- Be pro-active about managing own development.
- Seek regular feedback on individual assignments and regular guidance from counsellor.
- Contribute to group learning and development.
- 3 Bs at A-level (or equivalent).
- Minimum 2.1 degree (or equivalent).
- Higher degree (MSc/PhD)is preferable
- Valuations experience with either another big 4 accounting firm or leading valuations firm
- Knowledge of the utilities/infrastructure environment and the related regulatory frameworks would be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills and client focus are important, as well as attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.