Department: AUN Club
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Responsible for all food production including that used for restaurants, banquet functions and other outlets. Develop menus, food purchase specifications and recipes. Supervise staff. Develop and monitor food and labor budget for the hotel. Maintain highest professional food quality and sanitation standards in accordance with the established standards and procedures.
- A degree or HND in food technology or similar discipline from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in that position.
- Team player and leadership skills.
- Good spoken English and cheerful personality.
- Good knowledge of continental cuisines.
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying.
- Service Orientation — actively looking for ways to serve people.
- Neat appearance, good personal grooming and positive personality.
Other requirements, abilities for the position:
- Energetic, dynamic personality
- Ability to perform consistently under pressure and to work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to represent the Club in a professional manner
Description of Benefits:
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the University.