- Coordinating an integrated commercial success of strategic business units with an aggressive Marketing plan and deep commercial strategy that ensures increased profitability, improved brand image and effective consumer satisfaction for a sustainable growth of the company.
- Ownership of Business Development initiatives and achievement of set Revenue targets of the company
- Ownership of the customers/clients’ interface with the company’s services making sure that SBU functions of the organization assigned are aligned to meet its strategic commercial objectives
- With the CEO, representing the company before Financial, Government and Technical Regulatory Forces, defending company's objectives and decisions.
- Provide industry trends, opportunities for expansion and projection of future company growth, not limited to local opportunities but with strong awareness of Global perspectives.
- Supervise the Marketing, tendering, contract, advertising and PR activities of the company.
- Provide leads in generating revenue for the company through business development routes
- Provide and develop all Commercial proposals for prospecting projects
- Develop, Review and Archive all Business Partnership and Operating Contracts
- Lead team to search for opportunities for the company, to operate, perform projects and generate revenue.
- Implement smart pricing strategy for all types of company services and projects for profitable operations of the company.
- Plan and implement an effective project acquisition strategy covering sales, customers’ development and their retention.
- Participate in Techno-commercial discussions with Clients/Customers to ensure mutually agreed project terms and performance objectives expanding existing businesses and enter new markets guaranteeing company’s targets and objectives.
- Develop and Review commercial reports and present to the Management Team and Managing Director.
- Review and monitor business operating reports, ensuring effectiveness as to its analysis.