This position reports directly to the Managing Director/CEO and relevant Board Committees and has the responsibility for the Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources & administration as well as Risk Mnangement functions. In providing effective support services to the company, the incumbent must achieve the following key objectives:
- Provision of strategic direction and guidance for the organizations's corporate services including the Human Resources Function and Services Delivery models.
- Accountability, integrity and transparency of the financial mangement systems.
- Continuous availability and effectiveness of business applications and technology infrastructure.
-Assurance of the adequacy of the risk management systems for controlling and managing markets and counterparty risks.
- Ensure that the organization's services and internal processes meet defined standards and quality. These include the procurement and facilities management processes and systems.
- Minimum of First degress or its equivalent in a numerate or semi-numerate discipline such as actuarial science, statistics, mathematics, accounting, economics, banking, finance, insurance, law and business studies.
- Must be a member of one of any of the following recognized professional bodies namely CIPM.CIA,ICAN,ACCA,ICMN,ICE,NIM,IT Certifications (OCP.MCDBA,MCSE,CCNP,CCIE, etc). Possession of an MBA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 18years post-graduate experience of which at least 13 years must have been in the financial services sector and 7 years of Top/senior Management experience.
- This position is for versatile individual. Possession of expertise and experience in two of more areas will be clearly advantageous. He/She must have excellent interpersonal relationship skills, written and oral communication skills and clear track record of problem solving and effective leadership.