Reporting directly to thr Mnanging Director/CEO and relevant Board Committtees, this position has the responsibility for business development, funds contributions, benefits, investment, relationship management and customer care. It provides leadership for the core operations of the company and ensures that the folowing key objectives are met:
- Provision of advice to management on sustainable business and marketing strategies and the design, development and effective management of the company's product and services.
- Building deep and sustainable relatioships with customers and other stakeholders.
- Provision of direction and appropriate guide for investment activities to achieve optimal portfolio mix and individual portfolio components.
- Effective management of customers' contribution in line with agreed investment guidelines and limits.
- Ensuring that the company delivers on its promise to customers.
- Minimum of First degree or its equivalent in a numerate or semi-numerate discipline such as actuarial science, statistics, mathematics, accounting, economics, banking, finance, insurance, law and business studies.
- Possession of a relevant qualification in investment or an MBA is advantageous.
- Minimum of 18yrs post-graduation of which at least 13 must have been in the financial services sector and 7 years of Top/Senior management Experience.
- The ideal candidate must demonstrate sound financial acumen, professionalism, excellent managerial skills and effective leaadership capacity.