The Executive Director will provide strategic support to the country CEO and would be responsible for:
• Developing business strategy and implementing approved financial budget.
• Driving revenue, profitability and growth of the business, in line with set objectives.
• Championing business development to increase market share, and improving subsidiary's balance sheet
• Leading and motivating people to achieve increased value creation, business volumes and increased profitability
• Enhancing brand growth and visibility
• Ensuring good corporate governance and strict compliance with regulations
• Minimum of first degree at a recognized university (higher degree/ MBA/professional certifications will be an added advantage).
• Minimum of twelve years relevant and continuous experience, with at least seven years in a management position.
• Competencies required include, but are not limited to:
Strategy Formulation & Business Awareness
Creativity & Innovation
Effective People Management
(ability to inspire & manage change)
Analytical Thinking, Decision Making & Problem Solving
Diversity and Inclusion
Fluency in English
Ability to speak and write languages such as
French and Portuguese will be an added advantage