- Safely transport equipment to customer locations in a timely, safe and courteous manner
- Determine each customer's ability to use the equipment in a safe manner
- Demonstrate use of rental equipment to customers
- Maintain driver logs and complete pre-trip inspections
- Follow all Operational Procedures and QC Standards
- Adhere to all safety requirements particular to the equipment, including Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Maintain car Equipment/Inventory
- Maintain the service and appearance of car
- Follow delivery/pickup instructions from Dispatcher and/or Counter Personnel
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager.
Must be SSCE / OND with at least three years working experience in a similar position, and must be knowledgeable of the road network of ABUJA.