- Drive the Company's vehicle in a safe, legal and professional way
- Driving the company vehicle to specified destinations
- Maintain assigned vehicle in clean and good operating condition
- Prepare and maintain records related to vehicle operations and condition
- Ensure that a valid driver’s license is held at all times and available for inspection when requested
- Alert Admin promptly of any faults developed by the vehicle
- Ensure that a clean company uniform is correctly worn at all times when on duty.
- Minimum of Ordinary Level Certificate/ Secondary School Certificate
- Valid LASDRI license
- Must be married
- Minimum of 5 years professional driving experience as a corporate driver
- Must be able to read, write & speak good English.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must be between 30 and 40 years old
- Good driving record with no traffic violations.
- Must have two guarantors who are civil servant or senior employees of medium-size company working and residing in Lagos.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Must have good knowledge of road network within Lagos
- Ability to effectively use and maintain vehicle through proper day-to-day maintenance
- Ability to pay attention to detail and safety
- Demonstration of a high sense of responsibility, courtesy and tact
- Demonstration of excellent knowledge of security and protocol (for Drivers);
Remuneration is attractive.