Trainees would explore their potentials
Trainees would encourage personal and professional development having the possibility for career growth and be prepared for Management positions
Trainees have opportunity for course work and on-the-job-training to work in different departments on a rotational basis, so that they can understand work processes and their roles thoroughly.
- Candidate must be a fresh graduate
- Must have completed the mandatory one-year NYSC programme and have a certificate of completion
- Be not more than 27 years old
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting.
- Have a minimum of second class (Lower division) honors at first degree.
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be innovative and creative.
- Be emotionally intelligent and have ability to work well underpressure.