- To collaborate with Service Management, Account Management, and Corporate alliances in determining productivity and analyse budgets as well as drive milestones and deliverables with internal and external stakeholders.
- Negotiates with stakeholders to achieve the best overall results.
- Communicates to the Division Head, Tax, Audit & Risk Advisory on execution timelines, milestones, and success metrics with various units.
- Prepare and distribute various reports and updates on the status of the programme to various target audiences.
- Review clients’ projects and offer professional and technical consultation.
- Identifies profitable firms, prepares business proposals and delivers.
- Prepare accounts and financial records as may be assigned.
- Engages in delivery of clients projects.
- Re-engineering and implementation of existing processes to reflect ideal consultancy industry standards.
- Proactively identify and eliminate financial inefficiencies within units and company at large.
- Disburse cash and keep appropriate records of accounts.
- Provide monthly cash book/bank reconciliation statements.
- Keep adequate security of all cash/cheques made available to your custody
- Account for all cash in your custody.
- Undertake other reasonable duties/projects which may be required from time to time.