- As Executive Pastry Chef , you will Supervise the day-to-day activities of the Pastry Kitchen, communicate objectives, and assign/schedule work. Develop, test and cost our new recipes and menu items for the Pastry Shop/Bakery.
- You will oversee and participate in the preparation of, and check and approve, all food items prepared in the pastry shop and bakery.
- Regularly inspection of the quality and quantity of pastry, croissants, breads and other bakery goods for the buffets and for all outside orders.
- 2 years experience as Pastry Chef
- English Speaking fluent
- Proven culinary education
- Proven tracking record working in Pastry Kitchen and previous experience as Pastry Chef
- 5 Star Hotel Experience in international branded hotel
- Hands on approach
- Excellent Team player
- Able to work with multicultural environment at the Hotel
- Independent Working
- Self motivated
- Flexible open minded
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong in Training and development
- Strong knowledge and able to train in sugar art work
- Strong knowledge and able to train in Chocolate art work
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which can include uniform and free meals on duty. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount schemes and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.