- Strategically book/managing the calendar, booking appointments, managing to-do’s, and maintaining frequently changing calendars.
- Act as chief liaison-Managing all incoming calls and emails, providing information in response to requests, and exercising judgment when filtering inquiries.
- Preparation for trips and meetings by clarifying the purpose of meetings, preparing agendas, pulling background materials and preparing briefing documents. Following meetings, generating meeting notes, document follow up activities, and ensuring timely completion of commitments made.
- Organizing travel and itineraries including international travel, managing the travel process from end to end to include all ground transport and hotel bookings, meeting room requirements and catering.
- Effectively manage the CEO’s personal affairs, including errands, scheduling of personal appointments, plan personal events and meetings, as well as children’s schedules.
- Provide support to the CEO in preparation for Board meetings and executive team meetings both from a logistics and content perspective.
- Assist in ad-hoc reports and special projects as needed often requiring independent discretion and follow up.
- Assist with creation/modification of presentations, spreadsheets, and other various documents.
- Prepare, reconcile, and track expense reports.
- B.Sc or HND Degree Holder with at least 8-10 years’ experience in this capacity.
- Candidate should have strong communication skills – oral and written and be able to convey the spirit of the business through the tone of his/her communication.
- A key part of the role will be managing the written correspondence.
- S/He must have very accomplished written skills, be able to project the company through his/her style
- Must be able to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization up to and including Board level
- Totally resourceful and trustworthy.
AGE: 30 – 40 YEARS