- Support the Regional Head / Project Export Finance team with Secretarial / Office Administrative requirements.
- Handling of telephone calls and setting up teleconferences.
- Assisting the team in booking of Meeting Rooms.
- Maintain Diary effectively. Arrange Dial-ins and Meeting Rooms.
- Arrange visas for countries travelling, DIFC Letters, Invitation letters, hotel
accommodation, tickets and airport transfers. Prepare LPO's, get the authorized approval and liaise with the travel agents for the proper billing of airfares as per Group Policy. Prepare Itineraries.
- Handling General correspondence and prepare letters for visa applications and other miscellaneous documents.
- Maintain files in a systematic manner for future Audit requirement.
- Tracking the monthly cost centre reports and liaise with finance for any discrepancies.
- Preparation of Expense Claims for the team, Claim Out of Pocket Expenses.
- Updation of BCA files individually. Maintaining of the CD ROM & Security Docs files.
- Maintaining the E-Learning records for the team.
- Handle general correspondence, faxes, meeting notes, etc.
- Maintaining and preparing customer claims / advisory reimbursements. Also monitoring the receipts of the payments due and ensuring that they are rightly credited to the cost centre
- Handling visas of Visitors from various countries. Arranging logistics like hotel accommodation, seating arrangements etc
- Hardware procurement, stationary requirement, business cards, staff ID requests, access card requests and parking space request.
- Raise and track the status of RMS / E Procurement / Travel & Expenses / Medical expenses raised for the Team and ensure that all are completed.
- Arrange DIFC Letters, Invitation Letters for Staff.
- Manage Vendor Payment Invoices and other miscellaneous invoices.
- Maintaining of the relevant Admin Files. Handling / maintaining of all PEF invoices for payments.
- Assist the new PEF hires in the setup of their workstations & guide them on the use of SCB IT systems.
- Good track record within a secretarial/PA role is preferrred
- Secretarial experience in the financial services industry preferred but not essential
- Needs to be comfortable operating in a fast paced environment
- Ability to appreciate sensitivities around confidential financial information
-Ability to react quickly to the requests of team members (travel amendments, etc.)
- Strong attention for detail and overall thoroughness in assigned tasks
- Fluent English language skills
- Arabic language skills preferred but not essential