Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for a competent Executive Secretary to support high-ranking officials in our company. You will be the one to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
· Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
· Attend meetings and keep minutes
· Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
· Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
· Make travel arrangements for executives
· Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
· Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
· Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
· Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must have a minimum of HND in Secretarial Studies or any related Administrative field of study. Any other higher qualifications with working experience will serve as added advantage.
SALARY: #270,000 per month.
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Interested Applicants that have the right skills and requirement for this position should forward their CVs to Human Resource Manager through this email below: email@example.com or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for to this contact and only qualified shortlisted applicants will be invited.