To contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of tax services to our clients.
Your client responsibilities
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
- Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
- Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
- Responsible for day-to-day delivery of client liaison
- Key member of one of the client service groups providing full tax services to a client portfolio.
Your people responsibilities
- Team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly
- Outgoing with good relationship skills and the ability to deliver quality output
- Strong expat tax technical skills and keen to develop these further
- Experience working for a large firm is essential (we will consider candidates from professional services or law firms)
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Excellent communicator in range of situations both written and oral
- Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards
- Client focused and commercially aware
- Relationship management skills with ability to manage client expectations
- Team player with ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Project management skills, plan and prioritise work, meet deadlines, monitor own budget
- Ability to solve problems creatively and pragmatically
Additional qualifications (certifications and/or licences if applicable)
- ACA / CA / Tax Inspectors with full Technical Training course / Law qualification / CTA (or breadth of knowledge equivalent to CTA)