Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Safely transport equipment to customer locations in a timely, safe and courteous manner
- Determine each customer's ability to use the equipment in a safe manner
- Demonstrate use of rental equipment to customers
- Maintain driver logs and complete pre-trip inspections
- Follow all Cresco Operational Procedures
- Adhere to all safety requirements particular to the equipment, including Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Maintain Truck Equipment/Inventory
- Maintain the service and appearance of truck
- Follow delivery/pickup instructions from Dispatcher and Manager
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Store Manager or any Cresco Manager
We are looking for skilled Drivers that have the ability to function well as part of a team. You must have very effective organizational and communication skills to service our clientele efficiently.
The primary responsibility of the Driver is to help meet the equipment needs of customers by delivering and picking up equipment in a timely, safe and courteous manner as well as operate a variety of construction rental equipment.