Grow Your Career in GE Experienced Commercial Leadership Program (ECLP)We may not have a specific job for you today, but are interested in your expertise for tomorrow. We're looking for high potential individuals following locations:
- Ivory Coast
- Equatorial Guinea
- South Africa
- As actual openings become available, you may be contacted to discuss a potential opportunity.
- ECLP accelerates the development of commercial savvy talent through a structured program combining coursework, job assignments and interactive seminars.
- The program within GE Power & Water consists of three, eight-month rotational assignments within the strategic, regional and/or product marketing segments.
- Rotations provide experiences such as strategic growth and innovation, forecasting and analytics, market assessment, competitive intelligence, product management, customer and market segmentation, pricing and commercialization.
- ECLP is one of GE's world-famous leadership development programs. To supplement on-the-job learning, program participants will strengthen their commercial, business, and leadership skills by completing an intensive curriculum consisting of seven weeks of classroom training and in-residence global symposiums.
- The program is global in scope with participants from the North America, Latin America, EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa), China, Japan, SE Asia, and India.
- ECLP exposes members to multiple segments within a given GE business. This rotational experience will highlight the diversity that differentiates GE from other companies and will help to accelerate learning.
- Upon successful completion of the program, ECLP graduates will be considered for key commercial roles in GE. Members may be required to relocate 2-3 times while on program.