- This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced technical professionals to join our team.
- Coming from a wide variety of background, you should be results driven, motivated by technical challenges and have excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills es welt as demonstrated strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- You will provide support interface to customers, review and guide the resolution of technical issues as needed, and assure that technical work meets requirements.
- A degree in Electrical/Civil Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Power and Energy Engineering or any related field.
- COREN professional qualification or relevant advanced degree will be an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years relevant engineering experience
- Uses considerable judgment in the planning, scheduling and coordinating of project phases, as well as the selection of engineering techniques and criteria.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have a valid drivers licence.