Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Auditors are specialists who review the accounts of companies and organisations to ensure the validity and legality of their financial records. They can also act in an advisory role to recommend possible risk aversion measures and cost savings that could be made.
Auditors work in the accounting departments of a huge range of firms and with independent chartered and certified firms, examining the money going in and out of organisations and making sure it is recorded and processed correctly.
- collating, checking and analysing spreadsheet data
- examining company accounts and financial control systems
- gauging levels of financial risk within organisations
- checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable
- ensuring that assets are safeguarded
- identifying if and where processes are not working as they should and advising on changes to be made
- preparing reports, commentaries and financial statements
- liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations
- ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with
- undertaking reviews of wages.
MODE OF QUALIFICATION;Interested applicant should forward their resume to the HR email@example.com
REQUIREMENT;Applicant must have a minimum of SSCE,OND,HND and any other qualification is an added advantages.