- Supervise fabrication and ensure fabrication work is undertaken in compliance with management systems and procedures
- Focus on quality in terms of driving and following internal QA/QC procedures for the sole purpose of ensuring that all products “fit for purpose” and are “right the first time”.
- Provide technical advice and problem solving on fabrication matters (e.g. corrosion, coating selections, material selections, industry regulations and guidelines, welding procedures etc)
- Ensure all fabrication is conducted in accordance with COMPANYs HSE policy.
- Ensure compliance to COMPANY/CLIENT standard and general specification General Responsibilities: - Monitor fabrication works to ensure project schedule and inter-phase targets are achieved
- All Project personnel are also responsible for complying with client’s & Joint Venture Governing policies, documents, business practices and processes.
- Review of subcontractors’ documentation and procedures.
- Provide good organizational skills and smart working methods.
- General fabrication management of subsea structures which may involve interfacing with the CLIENT, QA/QC and technical services.
- Bachelors from a recognize institution in Computer Science/ Engineering.
- Over 8 years of work experience in Package Engineer.
- Must have experience in an oil and gas company.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills,
- Effective time management and organizational skills to meet targets given.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to manage a team.