- Review purchase orders for expediting requirements, seeks solutions to technical problems, reviews reports to clarify misunderstandings, monitors client changes and communicate to end users on delivery status.
- Weekly Reports- generate and provide data for input into status reports on delays in supply, impact on delivery schedule, tracking and delivery logs. Generate and create reports detailing work progress, costs, requisition issues and inventory levels.
- Maintain proper file management of all expediting documentation and communication in the procurement file
- Advise the requisitioner on any proposed change(s) to any part of the requisitioned material (e.g. specifications etc)
- Vendor Management- Works with warehouse, buyers and suppliers to correct deficiencies, shortages, unacceptable substitutions and other problems
- Monitor placed orders with vendors and suppliers to be sure that the materials are delivered in the specified amount of time.
- Maintain a record of the outstanding purchase orders and contact vendors through telephone calls, by email and in person.
- Act as liaison between the end user and vendors with regards to relaying information regarding delays in shipments and works to resolve.