The position will be responsible for the following:
- Designs, constructs and modifies equipment and facilities such as: separators and treaters; transfer pumps; vapor recovery units; simple pipeline.
- Provides engineering support for design of subsea production equipment, pipelines, systems.
- Demonstrates knowledge of flow assurance and reliability aspects of subsea system design and operation.
- Performs basic calculations such as minimum wall thickness for heat exchangers, vessels & piping, basic relief system component sizing, basic valve selection and sizing, or thermal calculations for heat exchangers and fired equipment.
- Demonstrates understanding of appropriate tools and work processes to assess integrity and reliability performance associated with simple equipment installations and small facility operations.
- This includes asset integrity evaluations and availability /reliability calculations for normal operations, elementary Life Cycle Cost Analysis and basic application of performance assessment tools.