Quo Magnis Limited - Our client is a leading operator in the hospitality, catering and airline industry. The company has over 1000 staff (permanent & contract) and is heavily invested in providing world class services to its clients - both domestically and internationally. The company is listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
The company requires the right candidate to fill the position
- Monitors the operations of plant equipment and systems and implement effective maintenance schedule required to ensure plant efficiency, improvement and expansions
- Apply professional skills to monitor the purchase, use and inventories of spear parts, maintenance supplies, equipment and initiate reordering when necessary
- Track, analyze and improves key maintenance parameters such as asset utilization, maintenance cost, PM compliance, schedule compliance etc.
- Source and recommend experienced service providers and ensure timely and successful completion of projects and system set up
- Directs contractors as needed to achieve compliance with applicable regulations and to complete needed investigation of and repair to utilities
- Oversee the completion and submission of required monitoring reports and operating permits to ensure compliance with applicable rules and regulations
- Ensure that maintenance technicians are adequately trained and equipped to deliver maintenance services in a safe, timely and cost effective manner
- Directs, maintains, and enforces the safety program, health and environmental policies and procedures
- Direct Budget preparation and monitor compliance with budget changes-when necessary
- Maintain and ensure effective use of maintenance workshop equipment.
- Prior experience in the hotel, catering or airline industry is a major advantage.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical or Civil Engineering.
- 10-15 years hands-on experience and working knowledge/ skills of basic fields (Carpentry, Electrical and Plumbing)
- Communication - Effective written and verbal communication skills that conveys information effectively.
- Good knowledge of hand and power tools
- Remuneration package is attractive and in line with industry standards.