The Facilities Manager will be accountable for managing the facilities, maintenance and repairs for all retail stores, warehouses and office facilities, owned, leased and/or operated Alshaya in selected countries. You will also appoint and manage contractors and suppliers to achieve facilities and maintenance work and be integral to new store openings.
- Develop and manage programs to meet retail store service, equipment, maintenance and repair strategies. Qualifying and managing the performance of vendors, suppliers, service providers and contractors including issuing of tenders and contractual agreements.
- Control the budget for facilities including projects and capital programs.
- Lead projects related to retail service, equipment, maintenance, repairs and minor renovations.
- Liaise closely with operations and retail property to ensure an effective service levels within the stores and other facilities within agreed budget.
- Significant experience within facilities or project management with at least 5 years' working within the retail sector.
- Degree educated preferably within a construction or related discipline.
- The ability to lead and manage in a complex fast-paced and dynamic environment.