- Establish and Maintain written Standards and Procedures to control the risk to Health & Safety and ensure these are adhere to
- Maintain an effective system to Monitor and Review Health & Safety Performance across the extended Retail Portfolio
- Promote awareness of and develop skills in life saving, and safety protection for all employees through effective training programs
- In coordination with the Al Futtaim Group Security Manager, maintain a safe and secure environment by conducting inspections and test directing emergency responses
- Develop and implement a Disaster Recovery Plan across all markets
- Ensure the implementation of the annual preventative maintenance matrix program in coordination with Al Futtaim Facilities Management and the Brand Operations Manager through proper auditory processes and follow ups
Degree qualified you will have managed a facilities function within a retail environment. Naturally you demonstrate strong leadership skills and will think outside the box to come up with effective solutions. Your strong commercial acumen along with your ability to manage multiple projects / assignments will help you success in this position.
Travel is a necessity for this position so a flexible attitude towards working hours is required.