Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
As a facility manager you will maintain the buildings and grounds of an organization, directing staff and overseeing the upkeep of equipment and supplies.
- Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors;
- Project management and supervising and coordinating the work of contractors;
- Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives;
- Managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities;
- Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling;
- Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation;
- Keeping staff safe;
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies.
Minimum of Diploma/OND,HND/Degree in Sciences, Social Science, Management Sciences or Engineering.