Job Reference Code: FAS-003
Job Type: Contract
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilities Project Management. Ensures the effective relocation of staff and space management process.
- Maintaining office equipment and facilities; arrange for repairs when necessary.
- Make recommendations for new or additional office equipment as appropriate.
- Initiating planned maintenance programs for a variety of office equipment and preventive maintenance of facility equipment
- Maintenance of staff house/kitchen; making sure appropriate items are in the staff house and kitchen.
- Installs, moves, repairs, and removes equipment and utilities within the building.
- Supervises the maintenance or repairs of office equipment and facilities; procurement of office equipment, asset management and shipping of procured company equipment.
- Management of company fleet; car maintenance analysis and Driver’s rotation sheet
- Overall responsibility for the supervision of all company domestic staff, oversee cleaning and maintenance of the office facility; parking program etc.
- Ensures strict adherence to company procedures on facilities management, asset management, and procurement activities. Gets approved vendors from QA/QC Coordinator for all purchases.
- Responsible for property survey and Facilities inspection; Facilities Inventories, Documentation and Records.
- Coordinate the supply and distribution of utilities, diesel, water; repairs and maintenance of company staff house & head office.
- Provide administrative assistance to company management and other officers as required.
- Part of Facilities & Services Department team
- Performs other duties or projects as required or as assigned.